Sunday 22 January 2012

 "Slowly, slowly one catches a monkey in the forest"

My Blog 's name is taken from a Senegalese Wolof proverb which suggests to be patient in grasping the truth!! This has an interesting meaning for me, always running and anxiously in search of something which has a  sense, a shape or an answer...... The most important lesson I learned in Senegal during my previous journey was in fact to be patient, to breath deeply and reflect, to listen to other people with attention, recognizing that the truth is multifaceted, a prism capable of reflecting the infinitive facets of human thought. A new journey is going to start again, my third visit in twelve years and I would like to share with you my insights and thoughts with its inevitable contradictions.... 

....to soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Sara,

    Nice to find your blog, we stay in touch!

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete